The Reif Center is dedicated to ensuring a positive experience for all our patrons, and we take care that our events, services and facilities are accessible to all guests.
Our building is an ADA compliant facility. In addition we offer:
- Accessible removable seating – We have wheelchair seating for those who require. The accessable seats on on both theaters are in row A. They are removable to accommodate patrons in wheelchairs and their guest. Please notify our staff when you purchase tickets that you will be needing accessible seating.
- Accessible fixed seating – Some of our seats designated for “wheelchairs” are actually fixed seating. These are ideal for patrons who have mobility limitations and need easy access, but who prefer to sit in a regular theater seat (rather than in an actual wheelchair). Again, please notify our staff at the time of purchase
- Noise canceling headphones
- Large print playbills – Large print playbills are available at both theater entrances. Please ask an usher.
- Sign language – The Reif Center will make a sign language interpreter available for most performances upon request. Such request must be made at least two weeks in advance in order to allow time for us to schedule such services.
- Easy drive-up access with attendants to help you enter the theater.
We’re Here to Help!
If there is anything we have forgotten or anything we can do to make your visit more convenient or comfortable please feel free to contact a member of our staff. Guests can call the Box Office 218-327-5780 at any time about accessibility needs, though we recommend doing so in advance of the performance.